Friday 19 November 2010

Welcome to my new blog.


So, welcome to my new blog and I hope you will join me on my journey that will be undoubtedly filled with both laughs and rage.

It's my opinion that The Tea Party is extremely detrimental to the US. I understand that people are not currently satisfied with the direction the country is heading but let me tell you it's a hell of a lot better than the road the country was going down during the Bush administration.

I am extremely prejudice towards these morons and I am going to tar and feather every single one of them with the same brush. In my eyes, they're nothing but war loving, no brained, right wing, homophobic, racist nutcases. Because of them the entire world is looking towards the US and laughing.

What the fuck ever happened to the America I knew. What the fuck ever happened to 'all men are created equal.' What the fuck possible reason could anyone logically back up for wanting to step back into the realm of ignorance. In general, what the fuck.

Every American should see this video and stand up to these morons. This is why it's so important to vote. I'm not saying every American will agree but goddamn you people have the luxury of choosing who you vote for without being tied to one political agenda. You should vote for those that show the best and necessary qualifications to do the job you would like them to be elected to do. Not one single member of The Tea Party is capable of forming a single thought in their head let alone exemplifying qualifications.

These people are a disgrace and an insult to demoracy.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realise people were THIS moronic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good American friend once told me that the USA has a political cycle. The democrats do something socially progressive, and then the republicans close ranks and block it, and then the democrats do something socially progressive... and so on.

    I think the tea party are just a natural occurrence, if we can call it that in reference to the two party cycle. Since there was a major financial crisis, we can expect a more extreme reaction.
    In time, give it two elections... one for republican to get in, and then a democrat to follow. It'll be back to normalish.

    Some of the things these guys say is rediculous and funny. Poor USA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. In a few cycles they will be back under the woodwork. That's why I'm milking every possible funny thing out of them that I can right now.

    ReplyDelete