Saturday 20 November 2010

Racist display.



This is just ridiculous.

I'll be honest, I'm not 100% sure if this guy is associated with The Tea Party or not. The friend that sent this to me insists that he is, though. Plus, this is what the typical Teabagger is like. Intensely racist, white supremicist, small town dwelling, 'I done did murreed muh cuzzin' idiots.

Just because people don't complain about it doesn't mean they're okay with it. If anything, some of them are probably intimidated. Sometimes the silence can speak louder than words. Since when was the definition of 'white pride' changed to 'killing someone not of your race.' The last time I checked, lynching had nothing to do with 'pride' and everything to do with glorifying murder. This is one of the main reasons why when I see someone wearing a confederate flag on their clothing or displaying it on their property I automatically label them as a complete idiot and a threat.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why sex with your sister is not a good idea.

4 comments:

  1. Just a note to say a huge thank you for listening to the podcast and actually giving some feedback! It's nice to see people legitimately listen to it rather than just say they did. SO thanks very much man.

    Rats, member of the BlogWave team

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be fair, it looks like he lives in the middle of nowhere so I doubt many people will actually see it anyways..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't know why it's so bad. If he wants to put them up in his yard, let him. Not like someone won't come by and kill him anyways.

    ReplyDelete