Tuesday 23 November 2010

Teabagger Freedumb Protest DC 9/12



Anyone wonder why the American empire is on the decline? Watch this video and cringe. The collective IQ of this crowd barely exceeds 48. It's probably because they are all incestuously related to each other. The ignorance here is staggering and coupled with misdirected passion it's actually scary. This is why you should pass an IQ test in order to have your vote count.

If I'm not mistaken, the man condemning abortion at the beginning made the claim that God caused 9/11. Also, I want to correct the Czar title. It was coined under the Nixon administration NOT during the Reagan Administration.

NO MORE CZARS! Wait, who started that stuff again? Reagan? What do they do? How much power do they have? Oh, oh. I didn't know that. Yes, to know that, you'd have to read stuff. Remember folks, readers are leaders. Investigate. Inform yourself.

Lefties just hate it when folks express their ideas so clearly, and with such understanding. It's really hard to argue with 'I just can't think of an example right now.' I mean, how can you discount that as a reason to hate the president?

I don't even know what else to say about this. I don't even feel like I need to mock them any further because they're doing a damn good job of it themselves.

Have some pictures instead.


Click picture to buy a badge.


Click picture to enlarge.

Also, I made this one last night myself in Photoshop. It's based on a sketch I saw on another website. While it's not exactly mocking the Tea Party, I do think this is the best place for me to post it. Hopefully it will provoke a little thought in some people.

1 comment:

  1. i love watching these videos. people are out there voicing their so-called opinions and are basically repeating what they hear on FOX news.

    i'm canadian btw

    ReplyDelete